Grey's Anatomy Season 15 Episode 12 Photos: Christmas Came Late This Year
Can only trouble come from this?
What You Should Know Before Grey's Anatomy Season 15 Episode 12
Grey's Anatomy fans have been through a lot this season.
Throughout all the Amelia (Caterina Scorsone), Owen (Kevin McKidd), and Teddy (Kim Raver) baby drama to Catherine's (Debbie Allen) surgery, emotions have been running on high. Is it time for a break?
On the February 7 episode, titled "Girlfriend in a Coma," it looks like fans will get to see a Christmas-themed episode. However, will it be filled with joy and happiness? We're not so sure.
If you can't wait until February, then don't fret. Here's what we know about the episode so far.
The Synopsis for 'Girlfriend in a Coma'
Below is the official synopsis for season 15 episode 12:
A patient gives Meredith some clarity on her dating situation around the holidays. The strain on Bailey and Ben's marriage comes to a head. Meanwhile, Betty drops a bomb on Owen and Amelia
The Cast for the Episode
Grey's Anatomy Season 15 Main Cast:
- Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey
- Justin Chambers as Alex Karev
- Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens Jr. as Richard Webber
- Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt
- Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery
- Caterina Scorsone as Amelia Shepherd
- Camilla Luddington as Jo Wilson
- Kelly McCreary as Maggie Pierce
- Kim Raver as Teddy Altman
- Giacomo Gianniotti as Andrew DeLuca
Grey's Anatomy Season 15 Guest Cast:
- Debbie Allen as Catherine Fox
- Greg Germann as Tom Koracick
- Chris Carmack as Atticus "Link" Lincoln
- Jason George as Ben Warren
- Peyton Kennedy as Betty Nelson
- Jake Borelli as Levi Schmitt
- Alex Landi as Nico Kim
Photos From Season 15 Episode 12
While we're afraid for what's to come with Bailey and Ben, the photos released by ABC make it clear that there is some joy to come around this holiday at Grey Sloan.
We Want to Hear You!
What do you think they're going to talk about?