21 Best Body Image Quotes for Instagram Captions (2018)
Need a pick me up to reach your goals? We've got you.
Body Image Quotes for Instagram Captions
Body image is something we all struggle with from time to time. But, screw society. We've got your back with the best body image quotes for captions on Instagram. Because we want your social media presence to shine like the star you are.
Whether you're looking for body positive Instagram captions or body image quotes from your favorite stars, it's time we start loving ourselves. You are so much more than you know. So, let's dive into our top picks for body image Instagram captions. And don't do it for the 'gram. Do it for you.
Best Body Image Quotes for Instagram Captions
• "Figure out what you’re all about and be you to the max." - Cassey Ho
• "My goal is to fall in love with everything that I am." - Unknown
• "I can't think of a better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself." - Emma Stone
• "My body, my shape, my rules." - Unknown
• "You're amazing, just the way you are." - Bruno Mars
• "You're the beautiful one. It's society who's ugly." - Marilyn Monroe
• "I am enough." - Unknown
• "All bodies are good bodies." - Unknown
• "Strong is beautiful." - Serena Williams
• "I can name a lot of things that taste better than skinny feels. Potatoes. Bread." - Jennifer Lawrence
• "Look in the mirror and find the unique beauty in you." - Tyra Banks
• "I'm not perfect. I have cellulite, so what?" - Kim Kardashian
• "Weight doesn't define who I am" - Khloe Kardashian
• "Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It's about knowing and accepting who you are." - Ellen Degeneres
• "Don't let your mind bully your body." - June Tomaso Wood
• "I am strong. I am beautiful. I am enough." - Vanessa Pawloski
Body Image Quotes for Girls
• "Loving yourself is the greatest revolution." - Unknown
• "The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence." - Beyoncé
• "Females are the most beautiful, gorgeous creatures in the whole world. And I think that we are gorgeous no matter what size we are." - Alicia Keys
• "Shout out to all the girls working on loving their bodies. Because that shit's hard and I'm proud of you." - Unknown
• "It's so important for girls to love themselves and treat their bodies respectfully." - Ariana Grande
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.