Best Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Quotes
Best Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Quotes | "We Were Taught Right"
The Best Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Quotes:
Grey's Anatomy Season 13 had some of the best quotes of Grey's Anatomy to date. From ugly-crying inducing moments from the original cast to Stephanie Edwards' last words, Grey's Anatomy Season 13 certainly delivered.
So without further adieu:
Here Are The Best Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Quotes:
Let's begin this emotional rollercoaster with our top pick for Grey's Anatomy Season 13. When Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) was well on his way to turn himself to the police, his person, Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo), called him up and told him exactly why he shouldn't.
1. "There were five of us, and now it's just you and I, and it can't be just me. Please don't." - Meredith Grey
2. "You've changed my life, Dr. Webber. You have. You taught me, how, you taught me to take my past and find my path. Thank you. Thank you." - Stephanie Edwards
3. "Dr. Minnick, I don't believe that there is a place for you in my hospital anymore." - Miranda Bailey
4. "I'm sorry, I'm Alex...Stevens. Can I buy you a drink?" - Alex Karev
5. "You know, they call us the Seattle Grace Five. There were six of us that went up and only five of us came back. And now there are only three of us alive. My sister died out there. My kid sister Lexie. I loved her." - Meredith Grey
Now are you ready for Grey's Anatomy Season 14?
Don't forget to check out all the Grey's Anatomy Season 14 premiere details!
Want more Grey's Anatomy?! Check out all of our Grey's Anatomy content!
Or do you want to test your Grey's knowledge? Take this quiz to see if you can name every Grey's doctor by one clue to prove yourself!
SHARE this article with your friends and family who love Grey's Anatomy like you do!!
WANT MORE GREY'S ANATOMY CONTENT? Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page for all things Grey's Anatomy!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.