27 Baseball Instagram Captions for That Will Make Your Insta A Home Run
Best Baseball Instagram Captions
We're well into the 2018 baseball season, and you know what that means. We're in for some hot summer nights, unhealthy stadium food, and a few of the nation's finest butts. Honestly, have you met a baseball player without a good butt? I'm waiting. Regardless, baseball inspires the sports fan in all of us, which means you're probably looking for the best baseball Instagram captions to post with an epic shot of your favorite team. Because we know how difficult it is to come up with something on the fly. So, you pay attention to the game. We've got you covered.
Whether it's your boyfriend, best friend, or even a photo of the greatest baseball team in the world, the St. Louis Cardinals (ahem), if you're on the hunt for Instagram captions for baseball, it's time to take a swing.
And to kick us off, we have one of my favorite quotes from Hilary Duff's A Cinderella Story. But, sorry. It's not the one where Sam says, "Waiting for you is like waiting for the rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing." Iconic. But, it has nothing to do with baseball. So, from Sam's deceased father, we leave you with this: "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
Now, let's round up those IG captions and play some ball!
• Never give up. The last swing could win the game.
• You don't need a ticket to see some of the best Baseball in the world.
• Good players inspire themselves. Great players inspire others.
• When life throws you a curveball, hit it out of the park.
• Weekend Forecast: Baseball
• "This is baseball. You gotta stop thinking. Just have fun." - The Sandlot
• "Follow your heart, kid. And you'll never go wrong." - The Sandlot
• "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run." - Babe Ruth
• "There are only two seasons — winter and Baseball" - Bill Veek
• "Love is the most important thing in the world, but Baseball is pretty good, too." - Yogi Berra
• I love baseball. No ifs ands or bunts.
• Where's home? Take three lefts. Can't miss it.
• OMG, Becky. Look at that bunt.
• All about that base.
• I got 99 problems, but a pitch ain't one.
• I hope you are good at catching because I'm starting to fall for you.
• You're the perfect catch.
• I love you to the centerfield and fence and back.
• Take me home!
• Caught my heart.
• Yes, I speak fluent baseball.
• There are a lot of things wrong with this world. Baseball is not one of them.
• "Baseball is what gets inside you. It lights you up" - A League of Their Own
• FINISH HIM
• "I don't like a man in baseball pants." - Said no woman EVER.
• It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing.