16 Reasons Why ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Needs a Romance Between Two Men
Grey's Anatomy is incredibly inclusive, at least compared with the majority of shows on television today! But, why hasn't there been a romance between two men before? It seems a bit odd, no? So, here's 16 reasons why Grey's Anatomy needs a romance between two men!
1. A Romance Between Two Major Male Characters Hasn't Happened Yet On Grey's
2. Because Homophobes Would Hate It
3. We've Only Seen A Few Gay And Bisexual FEMALE Doctors
4. We've Even Seen Gay Male Patients
5. Younger Viewers Would Be Influenced By It
6. And May Further Normalize Gay Relationships
7. Shonda Rhimes Is Already An Advocate
8. And Other Shondaland Shows Have Gay Male Leads
9. Fans (And We) Are So Ready
10. ABC Needs To And Should Continue To Strive For LGBT-Inclusive Content
11. Especially After Sara Ramirez (Callie Torres) Called Her Out On Their Take On Bisexuals
12. Grey's Needs To Have Better LGBTQ Presence
13. It Would Make Us Feel A Little Better About Isaiah Washington's Comments
14. We NEED More LGBTQ Representation In Our Media
15. Especially Since At Least 7% Millennials Identify As LGBT
16. Literally Any Male Doctor COULD Hook Up With A Guy
Don't forget to check out all the Grey's Anatomy Season 14 premiere details!
Want more Grey's Anatomy?! Check out all of our Grey's Anatomy content!
Or do you want to test your Grey's knowledge? Take this quiz to see if you can name every Grey's doctor by one clue to prove yourself!
SHARE this article with your friends and family who love Grey's Anatomy like you do!!
WANT MORE GREY'S ANATOMY CONTENT? Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page for all things Grey's Anatomy!