16 Love Lessons We Learned From Grey’s Anatomy
"Pick me. Choose me. Love me." - Meredith Grey
16 Love Lessons We Learned From Grey's Anatomy
Grey's Anatomy is known for its extraordinary relationships, from Meredith Grey's great romantic loves to complicated relationships. There were ups and there were downs, but nothing was short of spectacular. So, here are 16 love lessons that we learned from Grey's Anatomy!
1. You Don't Always Need Romantic Love To Fulfill Your Needs
2. You Can Have More Than One Love Of Your Life
3. You Need To Love Yourself First
4. Sometimes You Need To Put Yourself Out There
5. And Never Hold In How Much You Love Someone
6. Before It's Too Late
7. Talk About Your Goals In Life Before Getting Married
8. Find Love Outside of Romantic Love
9. Sometimes You Have To Let Go To Be Free
10. Sometimes You Have To Fight For What You Want
11. Even If It Is Uncomfortable
12. Put The Needs Of Those You Love In Front Of Yours Sometimes
13. Everyone Wants To Be Close
14. Love Is Exhausing
15. Because Anything Can Happen
16. But In The End, It's Worth It
Don't forget to check out all the Grey's Anatomy Season 14 premiere details!
Want more Grey's Anatomy?! Check out all our Grey's content here!
Or do you want to test your Grey's knowledge? Take this quiz to see if you can name every Grey's doctor by one clue to prove yourself!
SHARE this article with your friends and family who love Grey's Anatomy like you do!!
WANT MORE GREY'S ANATOMY CONTENT? Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page for all things Grey's Anatomy!