13 Reasons Why Alex and Meredith Will Never Get Together
The MerLex game was strong in Grey's Anatomy Season 13! However, we aren't sure that we're up for it and we aren't sure where it will go in the upcoming Season 14. So, here are 13 reasons why MerLex will never get together!
1. They Are Already Each Other's Person
2. And We Don't Want That Dynamic To Change
3. Seriously! They Have The Perfect Friendship
4. Alex Is Totally Meant To Be With Jo
5. And Meredith Has JUST Moved On From Derek With Riggs
6. And We're Pretty Sure She Has Some Unfinished Business With Him In Season 14
7. Especially After She Looked Past Her Own Feelings And Told Him About Megan's Arrival
8. Ellen Pompeo Doesn't Really See It Happening
9. Even If Justin Chambers Says That "Anything Can Happen"
10. They're Basically Siblings And It Would Just Feel So WRONG
11. PLUS They Have The Best Friendship On Grey's Right Now
12. So Why Would Shonda Ruin A Good Thing?
13. Especially Since They Are The Last Two Left
Or maybe that's exactly why they will end up together...
Do you want MerLex to happen Grey's fan??
Don't forget to check out all the Grey's Anatomy Season 14 premiere details!
Want more Grey's Anatomy?! Check out all of our Grey's Anatomy content!
Or do you want to test your Grey's knowledge? Take this quiz to see if you can name every Grey's doctor by one clue to prove yourself!
SHARE this article with your friends and family who love Grey's Anatomy like you do!!
WANT MORE GREY'S ANATOMY CONTENT? Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page for all things Grey's Anatomy!