You Need These 22 Brilliant Parenting Hacks In Your Life Asap
A few tips and tricks to help you along your adventure through the wild world of parenting.
1. Use a Fitted Sheet To Keep Bugs Out of Baby's Crib While Playing Outside
2. Use a Cupcake Wrapper To Prevent Drippy Popsicles
3. Don't Let That Old Crib Sit Around Taking Up Space!
4. Use a Shoe Organizer For Fun Back Set Activity Storage
5. Make Medicine Time Easier With This Stealthy Trick
6. Use To-Go Containers To Keep Your Baby's Pacifiers Clean
7. Use This Pool Noodle Trick To Keep Kids Safely Tucked In at Night
8. Keep Scary Monster's at Bay With Your Own Homemade "Monster Spray"
9. Use a Blow-Up Pool For The World's Safest Baby Pin
10. Help Baby Get a Better Bottle Grip With This Easy Trick
11. Tie a Bedsheet Over a Table for an Instant Kid-Sized Hammock
12. Use an Old Lotion Bottle To Help Your Little Guys Reach the Sink
13. Use Old Milk Bottles for Colored Pencil Organizers
14. Trace Your Kid's Feet If They Don't Want To Go Shoe Shopping
15. Make Your Kids Reusable Cups With Magnets
16. Turn an Old DVD Case Into a Sketchbook/Pencil Holder
17. Old Egg Carton= Disposable Painting Palette
18. Use Cookie Cutters To Keep Curious Little Hands From Opening Cabinets
19. Head to Tottoos.org Before Trips To Big Events
20. A Little Glitter and Some Glue= Tooth Fairy Money
21. Check Out This Helpful Shoe Trick for Little Guys and Gals
22. Sew Some Beans Inside a Glove To Give Baby a Little Extra Comfort
What do you think? SHARE this nifty tricks with your friends!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.