Things Every Arkansas Girl Knows To Be True
1. For real Southern women, every zoo is a petting zoo.
2. The higher the hair, the closer to God.
3. There are few situations in life that can’t be fixed with prayer or duct tape.
4. Dirty Laundry is to be divided into 3 piles: Darks, Whites, and Camo
5. Any respectable child’s education begins with the words “Woo Pie Sooie” as soon as they are capable of producing sound.
6. The correct procedure for the forecast of the slightest suspicion of rain is a mad dash to Kroger to stock up on enough non-perishables to feed your family for a year.
7. The term “traffic jam” refers to five or more trucks honking at a cow in an effort to inspire it to finish crossing the road.
8. It’s perfectly normal to assume the color of your blood is due to the fact that you bleed Razorback red well into your teens.
9. Ain’t nothing wrong with a healthy respect for the terror that is the Boggy Creek/Fouke Monster
10. This structure, though built in 1973, shall forever be referred to in your book as “the new Memphis Bridge.”
11. There has yet to be discovered a meal which Rotel dip can’t or should never be worked into.
12. The Memphis and Little Rock Airports are the gateways to the rest of the world.
13. The proper response to a request for tea is “Sweet or Unsweet?”
14. What happens on the river in Hardy, stays on the river in Hardy.
Quiz: Can We Guess What Region You're From Based On The Words You Use?
20 Embarrassing Things That All Women Do But Totally Keep Secret, 'Til Now
Quiz: Can You Correctly Spell These 20 Commonly Misspelled Words?
Trending on Women.com
These 10 Spy Novels Will Bring Out Your Inner James Bond
The Best Self Help Books For Women In Their Twenties
Can Chelsea Manning Legally Run For Office As A Convicted Felon?
These Disney Princess Engagement Rings Are What Dreams Are Made Of
12 Best Beginner Cookbooks For Recent College Graduates
Where To Buy Oprah 2020 Merchandise, Because 'A New Day Is On The Horizon'
Where To Buy Women's March 2018 Merchandise For This Weekend
40 Things You Didn't Know You Needed On Amazon For Under $20
How To Save Money During Wedding Season
10 Easy & Delicious Breakfast Smoothies To Start Your Day Off Right
The 20 Best Women's March Signs To Dismantle The Patriarchy This Weekend
These 16 YA Novels Will Get Your Teenager Through High School