22 People Having A Worse Day Than You Are
Think your day couldn't possibly get any worse? Come on in.
1. This Not So Skilled High Jumper
2. The Mom Whose Kid Got Sent Home With This Ominous Note
3. This Unsuspecting Tanner
4. This Overly Ambitious Bubble Blower
5. This Vacuuming Adventure Gone Terribly Wrong
6. This Dad Who Need Not Hold His Breath For a Parent of the Year Award
7. This Unlucky Escalator Rider
8. This Guy Whose Paint Transportation Plans Went Terribly Wrong
9. This Guy in 3...2...1...
10. This Nude Vacationer Living Out Everyone's Worst Nightmare
11. Nair's Most Unsatisfied Customer Ever
12. This Disenchanted Petting Zoo Patron
13. These Painters Who Just Learned the Importance of Forethought the Hard Way
14. This Cat Whose Plan To Steal the Hamsters Toys Didn't Turn Out as Planned
15. Plans to Enjoy a Tasty Ice Cream: Foiled
16. This Kid Discovering Baseball That May or May Not Be His Calling
17. This Chick Who'll Never See Her Phone the Same Way Again
18. This Little Dude Discovering That Shoes are Tougher Than They Look
20. This Guy Discovering He Has the World's Worst Best Friend
21. Everyone Involved In This Catastrophe
22. This Handy Woman Who May Be Here Awhile
SHARE this story!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
8 Fun Things To Do Now That You're Retired
What Is a G-Spot Vibrator and Why You Need One to Improve Your Sex Life
Everything You and Your Family Should Know About Inheritance
5 Ways to Cope When Your Parent Has Cancer
Can Taking Your Own Blood Pressure at Home Help Minimize Hypertension?
Why Older Women Should Continue to Travel, According to an Expert
Want To Help? Here Are 5 Mental Health Jobs To Better The World
An Expert Reveals Everything Older Women Should Know About Having Safe Sex
What an Expert Wants You to Know About Anal Sex After 50
The Best Clothing To Wear To Chemotherapy Sessions
It's Okay to Feel Sad Sometimes, Here's Why
12 Mental Health Documentaries That Should Be Mandatory Viewing