21 Hysterical Tweets All Nurses Can Relate To
This one goes out to all the ladies in scrubs...
Ah the wonderful world of nursing! The screaming, the crying, the weary eyes -- and then there's the patients to deal with.
This one goes out to all the ladies in scrubs who are there to pick the rest of us up with a little extra jello when you're down.
Here you'll find a behind the scenes peek into the wild, wonderful world of healthcare via these hilarious nursing tweets that are sure to put a smile on your face.
1. Get It, Girl
2. Someone Call For a Champion?
3. Violent Things Come In Small Packages
4. There Should Totally Be Workman's Comp for That
5. Holding Your Tongue: The Most Important Skill of Nursing Kind
6. When Your Friends are Telling You About Their Rough Day at the Office
7. Path of Least Resistance: Nailin' It!
8. Runnin' Past the E.R. Like "Peace Out Bitchez!"
9. Med Seekers Be Like:
10. Just Roll With It
11. Aren't We All?
12. Straight Nursin'
13. Every Day She Be Shufflin'
14. Brace Yourselves....
15. When You Come Upon a Gift That Just Keeps On Giving
16. Pretty Much Sums It Up
17. The Joys of Translation Time
18. Honesty: Not Always the Best Policy, Actually
19. When Someone Complains About Their Long Day at the Office
20. Lemme Just Stop Ya Right There, Cupcake
21. Better Safe Than Sorry
SHARE this story with a nurse!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.