27 Brilliant Life Hacks You Won’t Believe You Never Thought Of
For. The. Win.
Prepare to feast your eyes on life hacks so simple it took a genius to think of them. These quick and easy DIY tips are here to help your life go a little smoother with a few creative moves.
1. Use Old Plastic Pant Hangers As Handy Chip Clips
2. Run Outta Room On Your Counter? Put a Carving Board Over a Drawer
3. Need To Chill a Drink Quick? Wrap It In a Paper Towel and Put It In a Freezer For 2 Minutes
4. Who Knew An Old Tennis Ball Could Be So Much Fun?
5. Drippy Paint No More!
6. Try Using Hair Spray Before You Thread a Needle To Make It a Less Impossible Task
7. Use a Water Bottle To Help Keep Pizzas For Going Rogue
8. Let a Paper Clip Help You With Hard To Buckle Bracelets
9. Never End Up Blindly Knocking Nails Into Your Wall Again
10. Behold: How To Never Ding Your Car Again
11. Use a Can Opener To Open Obnoxious Plastic Packages
12. How To Get the Most Out of Every Sandwhich Bite
13. Never Worry About Getting Your Stuff Jacked at the Beach Again
14. No Cup Holder? No Problem
15. Sick of Watery Wine? Never Again!
16. Feast Your Eyes On This DIY iPhone Amplifier
17. How To Fashion a Wallet That'll Never Get Stolen
18. Use This Handy Binder Clip Trick Next Time You Run Out of Room In the Fridge
19. Get a Load of How To Make the Best BLT Ever
20. Making Old Shoes Look Like No Is No Further Than a Little Household Cleaner
21. Check Out This DIY Cookbook Holder
22. Use a Vintage Ladder For a Little Extra Shelving
23. Never Battle a Drippy Popsicle Again
24. Use Old Toilet Paper Rolls To Get Your Cords From Getting All Tangley
25. Avoid High Plane Movie Prices With This Awesome Phone Hack
26. Up Your Pizza Game With This Simple Trick!
27. Hands Free Is Now But a Hand Band Away
SHARE your favorite life hack!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.