18 Life Hacks No Girl Should Live Without
10 is going to change your life
Sometimes, all you need is a small tip to make you live like a pro! Check out these incredible tips below, and get ready to be WOWed.
1. Use a Magnet Board To Keep All Your Cosmetics Organized
2. Dry Your Delicates Using a Salad Spinner
3. Paint the Inside of Rings To Keep Your Fingers Green From Turning Green
4. Use a Magnet Strip To Keep Your Bathroom Organized
5. Hang Your Purses With Shower Hooks
6. Break In Shoes By Blow-drying Them While Wearing Them With Thick Socks
7. Put Rice in a Sock and Tie the End for a DIY Heating Pad
8. Use Static Sheets To Tame Fly Aways
9. Use Pool Noodles To Keep Your Boots Up Straight in the Closet
10. Use Frozen Grapes To Chill Your White Wine
11. Never Break a Nail While Adding a Key Again
12. Use Scotch Tape to Help You Put On Braclets
13. Keep Shoe Soles From Clean Clothes with a Shower Cap When Traveling
14. If Traveling With Cash, Use a Little DIY Wallet
15. The World's Best Bottle Opener
16. Get a Grip On Your Nail Polish With Rubber Bands
17. Use Your Old Wine Corks to Make a Cork Board
18. Keep Necklaces From Tangling With a Straw
SHARE these tips with your friends!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
What Is a G-Spot Vibrator and Why You Need One to Improve Your Sex Life
Why Older Women Should Continue to Travel, According to an Expert
All The Information You Need to Know About Connective Tissue & Cancer
12 Mental Health Documentaries That Should Be Mandatory Viewing
10 Healthy Cookbooks To Help Fight Cancer
These Are The States You Should Retire To If You Want To Avoid Property Tax
The Best Clothing To Wear To Chemotherapy Sessions
Telling Your Coworkers You Have Cancer Doesn't Have to Be Difficult
Can Taking Your Own Blood Pressure at Home Help Minimize Hypertension?
All Your Burning Questions About Planned Parenthood and Abortion, Answered
Is Climate Change Effecting Your Mental Health?
5 Ways to Cope When Your Parent Has Cancer