16 Embarrassing Things Literally All Women Do When They're Getting Ready
L O L
1. Saying This Literally 13 Times A Day
And genuinely believing it
2. Trying On 8 Different Outfits Before Finally Putting On Your First Attempt
You just needed to be sure you liked it!
3. Doing THIS Dance To Get Your Skinny Jeans On Right
Come onnnnnn... stretcccccchhhhhh
4. Debating Between Two Very Different But Both Very Beneficial Options
Sexy lingerie vs. "stomach-holding-in pants very popular with the grannies the world over"
5. Trying to Find A Matching Bra And Panty Like:
I can't even get my socks to match, tbh.
6. Wondering When The Last Time You Cleaned Your Makeup Brush Was
LOL JK NEVER
7. Attempting To Repair An Eyebrow Mistake
Remember ladies, they're sisters, not twins!
8. Getting Ready In A Dim Light And Ending Up Looking Like This
9. Spending Wayyyy Too Long Trying To Figure Out How To Do A Blowout
And ending up just putting your hair up instead.
10. Adding More And More Eyeliner To Try To Match Your Other Eye
And undoubtedly just wishing you had quit while you were ahead.
11. Spending More Time Dancing Than Actually Getting Ready
Come on now, a girl's gotta rock out every now and again
12. Giving Yourself A Little Pep Talk
13. Deciding It's A Good Time To Try A New Makeup Trend
Only when you're in a rush, though, of course!!
14. Making Legit Hideous Faces When Applying Mascara
STRAIGHT fiiiiire 🔥🔥🔥
15. Spending 27 Minutes Looking For The Shoe You Want To Wear
I could have sworn I saw it earlier this week!
16. Telling Someone "Uh Huh, I'm Almost Ready" When You Know You Need Another 30-40 Minutes
Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
What do you think? Did we forget anything? Let us know below, and don't forget to SHARE this story with your girl friends who can relate!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.