14 Feelings You Have When You're Sick Of Social Media But Can't Give It Up
The addiction is real.
Ever get so fed up with social media you just wanna delete your accounts across the board?
Behold some of the most common hesitations when deciding whether to delete your social media:
1. But How Will I Offer My Unsolicited Opinions?
2. All Those Adorable Animal Videos Tho...
3. How Will I Stay In Touch With Grandma and the Rest of the Fam?
4. Who Will I Tell When I Get Lonely?
5. My Friends Will Give Me Hell If I Delete My Account
6. How Will I Get That Daily Boost?
7. Or Provide Support For Others?
8. How Will I Share My Love After a Few Too Many Drinks?
9. Do I Really Wanna Give Up This Evidence of My Mild Superiority?
10. But My Statuses Are Like an Autobiography Installment Plan
11. Best To Keep a Close Eye On Haters
12. How Will I Share Those Beautiful Sunsets and Meals With the World?
13. What Polite Alternative Is There To Giving Out My Phone Number?
14. Maybe I Should Just Rethink This Whole Plan Tomorrow
SHARE this story with a social media addict!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.