13 Hilariously Savage Responses To The "Why Don't You Want Kids?" Question
Number 12 is too good.
While some of us ladies are definitely wired to be amazing moms, others of us just never really got the calling.
As anyone who has defied the societal expectations of childbearing can tell you, after a certain age the "why don't you want kids?" question starts to fly... sometimes a lot.
If you're getting a little tired of attempting to explain your decision the polite way then fear not. Here are a list of not-so-patient ways to explain your choice to the tactless.
1. (Silently Glare In the Direction of Inquirer's Own Children)
2. The Contents Of These Pants Are For Recreational Use Only
3. I'll Use My Uterus For Procreation When You Use Your Vocal Cords for an Opera Career
4. We Actually Have One On the Way But Keep Missing the UPS Guy
5. Dunno. I Can't Figure Out Why I'd Wanna Do What I Want All the Time Forever Either.
6. (Covering Your Dogs Ears) Omg Quiet! She Doesn't Know She's Adopted Yet
7. Just Can't Seem To Find a Time To Fit It Into My Schedule
8. I've a Got Real Issue With the Return Policy On Those
9. As If Things Aren't Bad Enough Already
10. Why? Is There a Shortage?
11. I Love Kids. Just Not As Much as My Hips, Sex Life, Freedom, and Money
12. I Prefer To Get My Screaming, Crying, and Vomiting Fix at the Bar, Thanks
13. Don't Wanna Ruin My Favorite Thing About Kids: The Fact That I Have None
SHARE your thoughts on not having kids!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.