13 Heartwarming Times A Daughter Will Always Need Her Dad
Buena Vista Pictures
You'll always be his little girl.
No matter how old she gets, there are certain times a girl just needs her dad. Here's a shout-all to dads and all the reasons we love them.
1. When She Needs a Man That'll Always Treat Her Like a Princess
2. ...And Will Always Take Interest In Her Pursuits
3. When They Need Someone To Explain Sports, Without Ever Getting Frustrated
4. When She Needs Someone To Remind Her How Strong She Is
5. ...And Will Always Think Of Her As the Most Beautiful Woman In the World
6. There's Never a Better Shoulder To Cry On When a Man Hurts Her
7. ...Or a Better Person To Remind Her What Kind of Man She Deserves
8. When She Needs a Listening Ear... and Improvised Advice
9. Those Times She Just Needs To Hear That It's Gonna Be Okay
10. When She Needs Someone Who Will Always Catch Her When She Falls
11. ....And Can Always Fix Anything or Figure Out How
12. When She Needs Someone Who Can Always Make Her Smile
13. ....and Is Always There To Offer Her Unconditional Love
SHARE this story with a dad or daughter!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
8 Amazing LGBT Podcasts To Check Out If You Love To Learn
Say Goodbye to Blackheads With 8 Nose Strips Available on Amazon
The Disney Aspire Program Is Making This Mom’s Dream Come True
Bunions Be Gone! 6 Bunion Splits That Actually Work
10 Thanksgiving Books for Kids That Are Fun and Educational
It's Time To Rank the Funniest Characters in Comedy Movies Now
Are These The Best La Croix Water Flavors? Rank Them!
Reduce Wrinkles With These Remarkable Essential Oils for Aging Skin
How to Handle Grief When You Have Depression
Healing Crystals 101: Because Sometimes We All Need Extra Help
What Burger Chain is The Greatest of All Time? Rank Them Now!
5 Insightful Labiaplasty Reviews From Women Who Had the Surgery