13 Heartwarming Times A Daughter Will Always Need Her Dad
Buena Vista Pictures
You'll always be his little girl.
No matter how old she gets, there are certain times a girl just needs her dad. Here's a shout-all to dads and all the reasons we love them.
1. When She Needs a Man That'll Always Treat Her Like a Princess
2. ...And Will Always Take Interest In Her Pursuits
3. When They Need Someone To Explain Sports, Without Ever Getting Frustrated
4. When She Needs Someone To Remind Her How Strong She Is
5. ...And Will Always Think Of Her As the Most Beautiful Woman In the World
6. There's Never a Better Shoulder To Cry On When a Man Hurts Her
7. ...Or a Better Person To Remind Her What Kind of Man She Deserves
8. When She Needs a Listening Ear... and Improvised Advice
9. Those Times She Just Needs To Hear That It's Gonna Be Okay
10. When She Needs Someone Who Will Always Catch Her When She Falls
11. ....And Can Always Fix Anything or Figure Out How
12. When She Needs Someone Who Can Always Make Her Smile
13. ....and Is Always There To Offer Her Unconditional Love
SHARE this story with a dad or daughter!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
10 Best Companies to Work for As A Woman – According to Your Votes.
These Fictional Books About Depression Are as Insightful as Any Textbook
13 Beautiful Memoirs About Mental Illness That Are Too Powerful To Miss
4 Tips On How To Talk To Your Teenager About Vibrators
I Tried FaceTory's Sheet Mask Subscription Box—Here's What Happened
Top 7 Pregnancy Workout Apps That Are More Powerful Than You Think
13 Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Books Worth Reading
Kissy, Kissy. Rank the 10 Cutest Rom Coms of the 21st Century
Karma Sutra 101: 10 Totally Doable (And Totally Hot) New Positions To Try
Need Answers? These 5 Books On Borderline Personality Disorder Have Them
10 Things Donald Trump Has Said This Year That Are The Worst
My Anxiety Story: The Candid YouTube Videos You Need to Watch Now