Kale is one of those superfoods that you either love or hate, but it's undeniably nutritious. Try this kale salad the next time you want to eat healthy:
- 3 cup kale, washed, dried, and hand-torn into bite-sized pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (freshly grated is best, that powdery store-bough stuff doesn't hold up in this dish)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Add your lemon juice to a glass measuring cup. Add an equal amount of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Whisk to fully combine.
- In a large bowl, toss kale with lemon dressing and massage into the leaves. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Toss in Parmesan and bread crumbs. Serve immediately.
SHARE...ooooor keep it as a secret for your next dinner party.