Your Friends Will Never Stop Talking About This Kale Salad
This salad will have everyone asking for seconds.
Kale is one of those superfoods that you either love or hate, but it's undeniably nutritious. Try this kale salad the next time you want to eat healthy:
- 3 cup kale, washed, dried, and hand-torn into bite-sized pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (freshly grated is best, that powdery store-bough stuff doesn't hold up in this dish)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Add your lemon juice to a glass measuring cup. Add an equal amount of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Whisk to fully combine.
- In a large bowl, toss kale with lemon dressing and massage into the leaves. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Toss in Parmesan and bread crumbs. Serve immediately.
SHARE...ooooor keep it as a secret for your next dinner party.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.