11 Classic Thanksgiving Dishes That Win Everytime
Everyone knows turkey isn't the true star of Thanksgiving. Make a statement with these sides!
1. Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries, Walnuts, and Bacon
2. Curried Butternut Squash Soup
3. Baked Mac and Cheese
4. Cranberry Sauce (with a zesty orange kick!)
5. Sweet Corn Pudding
6. Easy Roasted Vegetables with Honey and Balsamic Syrup
7. Spicy Collard Greens
8. Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallow and Pecan Streusel
9. Apple, Sausage, and Cornbread Stuffing
10. Slow Cooker White Cheddar, Garlic, and Chive Mashed Potatoes
11. The (Healthy Version) Green Bean Casserole
12. Roasted Garlic-Parmigiano Broccoli
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
What Type of Mom Are You, According to Your Zodiac
10 Hilarious Ways "Moonstruck" Is Exactly Like Your Italian Household
18 Best Netflix True Crime Documentaries (2018)
Blend These Instagram Captions Into National Piña Colada Day!
Scientists Are Starting To Understand Why We Get Hot Flashes
How a Bra Helped Me Get Over a Recent Breakup
Who Does Becca End up With on The Bachelorette? An Investigation
7 Resume Red Flags And Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
Looking for Love Over 50? Here Are the Best Dating Sites For Women
This Secret Netflix Hack Allows You to Unlock a Bunch of Genres
Does My Culture Confuse White People?
How to Make Friends After 40