11 Classic Thanksgiving Dishes That Win Everytime
Everyone knows turkey isn't the true star of Thanksgiving. Make a statement with these sides!
1. Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries, Walnuts, and Bacon
2. Curried Butternut Squash Soup
3. Baked Mac and Cheese
4. Cranberry Sauce (with a zesty orange kick!)
5. Sweet Corn Pudding
6. Easy Roasted Vegetables with Honey and Balsamic Syrup
7. Spicy Collard Greens
8. Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallow and Pecan Streusel
9. Apple, Sausage, and Cornbread Stuffing
10. Slow Cooker White Cheddar, Garlic, and Chive Mashed Potatoes
11. The (Healthy Version) Green Bean Casserole
12. Roasted Garlic-Parmigiano Broccoli
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
These Fictional Books About Depression Are as Insightful as Any Textbook
What Does It Mean When You Dream About Having Kids? An Expert Weighs In
Why Older Women Should Continue to Travel, According to an Expert
Want To Retire Early? Here Are The 8 Jobs That'll Get You There
Everything You Need to Know About Your First Time Using a Vibrator
This Is What Depression Looks Like (and It's Not What You'd Expect)
13 Breakfast Foods To Eat If You Have H. Pylori (Helicobacter Pylori)
These 7 Books Will Change How You Feel About Aging
10 Best Companies to Work for As A Woman – According to Your Votes.
Which Celebrity Made You Cry the Most This Year? Vote Now.
Allow Us to Introduce You to Face Haus—The Drybar of Skincare
9 Best Pregnancy Podcasts of 2018 You Need in Your Life Right Now