11 Classic Thanksgiving Dishes That Win Everytime
Everyone knows turkey isn't the true star of Thanksgiving. Make a statement with these sides!
1. Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries, Walnuts, and Bacon
2. Curried Butternut Squash Soup
3. Baked Mac and Cheese
4. Cranberry Sauce (with a zesty orange kick!)
5. Sweet Corn Pudding
6. Easy Roasted Vegetables with Honey and Balsamic Syrup
7. Spicy Collard Greens
8. Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallow and Pecan Streusel
9. Apple, Sausage, and Cornbread Stuffing
10. Slow Cooker White Cheddar, Garlic, and Chive Mashed Potatoes
11. The (Healthy Version) Green Bean Casserole
12. Roasted Garlic-Parmigiano Broccoli
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Reduce Wrinkles With These Remarkable Essential Oils for Aging Skin
6 Heated Socks That'll Keep Your Toes Nice and Warm While Skiing
6 Mesmerizing Gifts for the Wannabe Witch in Your Life
5 Astounding Benefits of Ginger You Never Knew About
Say Goodbye to Blackheads With 8 Nose Strips Available on Amazon
The Best Gifts for Gamers You Won't Be Able to Put Down in 2018
8 Movies With Thanksgiving Scenes That'll Make You Excited, Ranked
The Disney Aspire Program Is Making This Mom’s Dream Come True
How to Handle Grief When You Have Depression
What Burger Chain is The Greatest of All Time? Rank Them Now!
5 Insightful Labiaplasty Reviews From Women Who Had the Surgery
What's the Scariest Stephen King Book? Vote Now.