11 Classic Thanksgiving Dishes That Win Everytime
Everyone knows turkey isn't the true star of Thanksgiving. Make a statement with these sides!
1. Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries, Walnuts, and Bacon
2. Curried Butternut Squash Soup
3. Baked Mac and Cheese
4. Cranberry Sauce (with a zesty orange kick!)
5. Sweet Corn Pudding
6. Easy Roasted Vegetables with Honey and Balsamic Syrup
7. Spicy Collard Greens
8. Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallow and Pecan Streusel
9. Apple, Sausage, and Cornbread Stuffing
10. Slow Cooker White Cheddar, Garlic, and Chive Mashed Potatoes
11. The (Healthy Version) Green Bean Casserole
12. Roasted Garlic-Parmigiano Broccoli
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.