This Guac Recipe Is Going To Change Your Life
5 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need for guac perfection.
- 2 medium sized avocados
- 1/4 small red onion, diced (Pssst, not sure how to accomplish the perfect dice? Click here to find out how)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 1/2-2 small limes
- Slice each avocado in half and remove the pit. Score each half of the avocado, making sure not to cut through the skin. Using a spoon, scoop out the chunks of avocado into a medium-sized bowl. Having chunks of avocado, instead of whole halves, will make mashing easier.
- Add red onion, garlic salt, black pepper, and lime juice.
- Using a fork or a potato masher, mash avocado and ingredients until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and add more garlic salt, pepper, and lime as desired.
Try this other add-ins to suite your own taste:
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 small tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh corn kernels
COMMENT below with your favorite guacamole recipe or add-ins
SHARE with your fellow guac-a-holics
Quiz: Can We Guess What Region You're From Based On The Words You Use?
20 Embarrassing Things That All Women Do But Totally Keep Secret, 'Til Now
Quiz: Can You Correctly Spell These 20 Commonly Misspelled Words?
Trending on Women.com
Easy Date Night Hack: Linguine And Clams
Kim Kardashian's New Baby Is Here Via Surrogate! Here's What We Know...
These 10 Spy Novels Will Bring Out Your Inner James Bond
These Disney Princess Engagement Rings Are What Dreams Are Made Of
6 Things You Need To Know About Freezing Your Eggs
CVS Joins The #MeToo Movement And Stops Airbrushing Models
12 Best Beginner Cookbooks For Recent College Graduates
The 5 Surprisingly Affordable Beauty Products Kim Kardashian Swears By
40 Things You Didn't Know You Needed On Amazon For Under $20
How To Save Money During Wedding Season
Hear Me Out: Oprah Should Not Be President
Best Activity Gym Mats For Babies 2018