This Guac Recipe Is Going To Change Your Life
5 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need for guac perfection.
- 2 medium sized avocados
- 1/4 small red onion, diced (Pssst, not sure how to accomplish the perfect dice? Click here to find out how)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 1/2-2 small limes
- Slice each avocado in half and remove the pit. Score each half of the avocado, making sure not to cut through the skin. Using a spoon, scoop out the chunks of avocado into a medium-sized bowl. Having chunks of avocado, instead of whole halves, will make mashing easier.
- Add red onion, garlic salt, black pepper, and lime juice.
- Using a fork or a potato masher, mash avocado and ingredients until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and add more garlic salt, pepper, and lime as desired.
Try this other add-ins to suite your own taste:
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 small tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh corn kernels
COMMENT below with your favorite guacamole recipe or add-ins
SHARE with your fellow guac-a-holics
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
4 "Must Buy" Papulopustular Rosacea Skin Products
A Crystal Expert Breaks Down the 5 Best Stones for Depression
How To Induce Your Period Overnight
What Is a G-Spot Vibrator and Why You Need One to Improve Your Sex Life
It's Okay to Feel Sad Sometimes, Here's Why
24 Brilliant New Zealand Instagram Captions, Mate!
A Negotiation Expert Breaks Down the Exact Way You Should Ask for a Raise
Predict Who Will Die in Grey's Anatomy Season 15
Is Postpartum Depression Genetic? Here's What You Need to Know
12 Mental Health Documentaries That Should Be Mandatory Viewing
37 Instagram Captions for Italy: Arrivederci Boring Posts!
This Is What Depression Looks Like (and It's Not What You'd Expect)