This Guac Recipe Is Going To Change Your Life
5 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need for guac perfection.
- 2 medium sized avocados
- 1/4 small red onion, diced (Pssst, not sure how to accomplish the perfect dice? Click here to find out how)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 1/2-2 small limes
- Slice each avocado in half and remove the pit. Score each half of the avocado, making sure not to cut through the skin. Using a spoon, scoop out the chunks of avocado into a medium-sized bowl. Having chunks of avocado, instead of whole halves, will make mashing easier.
- Add red onion, garlic salt, black pepper, and lime juice.
- Using a fork or a potato masher, mash avocado and ingredients until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and add more garlic salt, pepper, and lime as desired.
Try this other add-ins to suite your own taste:
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 small tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh corn kernels
COMMENT below with your favorite guacamole recipe or add-ins
SHARE with your fellow guac-a-holics
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
The Best Halloween TV Show Specials & Episodes, Ranked
Busy Mom's Rejoice! Here Are The Best Home Gel Manicure Options
7 Sex Ed Books to Help You Teach Your Teen About the Birds and the Bees
Say Hello to Type: A, Your New Favorite Deodorant
7 Movies About Medical Mysteries That Will Leave You Speechless
5 Baby Sleep Training Books That Will Lull You and Your Baby to Sleep
5 Insightful Labiaplasty Reviews From Women Who Had the Surgery
7 Chronic Illness Podcasts To Get You Through the Day
Everything You Need to Know About Your First Time Using a Vibrator
A Definitive Ranking of the Best Hair Products for Gray Hair
All Your Most Common Questions About Gray Pubic Hair, Answered
4 Tips On How To Talk To Your Teenager About Vibrators