This Grilled Salmon Is So Easy And Delicious It Will Blow Your Mind
Tangy and a little bit spicy. These salmon kebabs are so tasty, you won't want to share.
Salmon is a staple in my house, but we usually just bake it in the oven and that can get a little....bland and boring to say the least. Then, I was lucky enough to stumble upon this AMAZINGNESS on Bon Appetit. This is one of my favorite go-to Sunday night treats.
It's so easy to throw together but tastes like it took all day. Each little chunk of salmon is so infused with flavor, it's almost like a sweet, spicy, tangy candy.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon filet, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 lemons, very thinly sliced into rounds
- Olive oil
16 metal or bamboo skewers. If you're using bamboo, soak the skewers in water 1 hour prior to cooking.
- Crank grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the spices (oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, salt, and red pepper flakes) and set aside.
- Thread salmon onto skewer, followed by a folded slice of lemon. Make sure to begin and end with salmon. Pro tip: Use two skewers parallel with one another. This keeps the salmon in place on the grill (otherwise it flops around). You should have enough stuff to make 8 kebabs.
- Brush with olive oil and rub with spice mixture, making sure to fully coat.
- Place on well-greased grill. Turn occasionally until fish is opaque throughout, ~5-8 minutes.
- Grilled veggies
- Fresh green salad
- Grill corn on the cob - Pinot Gris or Rosé
Get ch'o grill on, girl.
SHARE the delicious dinner with your friends!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.