My friends Erin and Paul cook all the time. Seriously, they are #GOALS. They hosted us for a fajita night once and served us this queso and OHMYGOD it was so good.
Then, they told me how easy it us to make, and my mind was beyond blown. Check out the recipe and have your life forever changed by cheese.
I <3 cheese.
- 1 pound of White American cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 can (4oz) diced green chiles
- 1 cup half and half (you can add a little more if you like your dip thinner)
- Throw all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Every minute, stop and stir.
- If the dip is too thick for your liking, add more half and half a tablespoon at a time and stir.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy with tortilla chips, on tacos, by the spoonful. You do you.
SHARE the love with your friends. Keeping this secret is criminal.