Thanks Us Later: How To Make "Granola Bar" Cookies
Better than oatmeal raisin and something different than traditional chocolate chip. These won't disappoint (even though there's actually no granola to be found).
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 oz) dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat together, with a hand or stand mixer, butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, combine well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Turn mixer on medium speed, and add the dry oat mixture in small batches slowly.
- Once well combined, stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Evenly space rounded teaspoons of dough and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
H/T: Cooking on the Side
SHARE with your fellow cookie-philes.
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
If You're Chronically Ill, You Might Be Interested In Spoonie Yoga
These Organic Tampon Reviews Will Better Prepare You for Your Next Cycle
8 Products You Absolutely Need to Host a Friendsgiving
Say Goodbye to Blackheads With 8 Nose Strips Available on Amazon
What To Do When Stress is Keeping You Up At Night
10 Bougie Gifts You Can Buy on Amazon for Your Very Fancy Friends
4 Ways to Take Care of Your Health as a Stay-at-Home Mom
Are These The Best La Croix Water Flavors? Rank Them!
10 Thanksgiving Books for Kids That Are Fun and Educational
Does Winter Dry Your Skin Out? Check Out These Great Lotions!
6 Heated Socks That'll Keep Your Toes Nice and Warm While Skiing
8 Divorce Gifts for the Newly Freed Woman In Your Life