Thanks Us Later: How To Make "Granola Bar" Cookies
Better than oatmeal raisin and something different than traditional chocolate chip. These won't disappoint (even though there's actually no granola to be found).
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 oz) dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat together, with a hand or stand mixer, butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, combine well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Turn mixer on medium speed, and add the dry oat mixture in small batches slowly.
- Once well combined, stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Evenly space rounded teaspoons of dough and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
H/T: Cooking on the Side
SHARE with your fellow cookie-philes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.