Thanks Us Later: How To Make "Granola Bar" Cookies
Better than oatmeal raisin and something different than traditional chocolate chip. These won't disappoint (even though there's actually no granola to be found).
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 oz) dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat together, with a hand or stand mixer, butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, combine well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Turn mixer on medium speed, and add the dry oat mixture in small batches slowly.
- Once well combined, stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Evenly space rounded teaspoons of dough and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
H/T: Cooking on the Side
SHARE with your fellow cookie-philes.
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
'Station 19' Review: 'Grey's Anatomy' Spinoff Has Serious Shoes To Fill
7 Reasons Introverts Actually Make The Best Leaders
A Movie On Netflix for Every Mood
12 Novels To Read With Your Book Club
The Handmaid's Tale Season 2 Spoilers: 15 Things We Learned At PaleyFest
The Best Amazon Original Shows You Shouldn't Miss
Rudy Giuliani, Overweight White Man, Makes Fat Joke About Hillary Clinton
Barbie Recognizes "Hidden Figures" Mathematician Katherine Johnson
Think You Have What It Takes To Be A Spy? See Red Sparrow In Theaters Now
40 Things You Didn't Know You Needed On Amazon For Under $20
The Top 20 Banned Movies You Can Watch Now
These 23 Incredible Moisturizers Will Save Your Oily Skin