Thanks Us Later: How To Make "Granola Bar" Cookies
Better than oatmeal raisin and something different than traditional chocolate chip. These won't disappoint (even though there's actually no granola to be found).
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 oz) dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat together, with a hand or stand mixer, butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, combine well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Turn mixer on medium speed, and add the dry oat mixture in small batches slowly.
- Once well combined, stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Evenly space rounded teaspoons of dough and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
H/T: Cooking on the Side
SHARE with your fellow cookie-philes.
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
An Expert Reveals Everything Older Women Should Know About Having Safe Sex
What an Expert Wants You to Know About Anal Sex After 50
9 Best Pregnancy Podcasts of 2018 You Need in Your Life Right Now
My Anxiety Story: The Candid YouTube Videos You Need to Watch Now
Top 7 Pregnancy Workout Apps That Are More Powerful Than You Think
Scientists Are Right Again, Getting Lost In A Book Is Good For Your Brain
The Aries in Me Needs You to Know About the Cloudless Skin Trend
Why Older Women Should Continue to Travel, According to an Expert
10 Healthy Cookbooks To Help Fight Cancer
Is It Worth It? | My Honest Review of the Ko Skin Beauty Box
How To Induce Your Period Overnight
What Is a G-Spot Vibrator and Why You Need One to Improve Your Sex Life