Thanks Us Later: How To Make "Granola Bar" Cookies
Better than oatmeal raisin and something different than traditional chocolate chip. These won't disappoint (even though there's actually no granola to be found).
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 oz) dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat together, with a hand or stand mixer, butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, combine well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Turn mixer on medium speed, and add the dry oat mixture in small batches slowly.
- Once well combined, stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Evenly space rounded teaspoons of dough and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
H/T: Cooking on the Side
SHARE with your fellow cookie-philes.
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Women In Business: Everything But Water Creative Director, Sabra Krock
Ladies, You Can Grow Gray Hair Out Naturally and Gracefully—Here's How
Can't Eat Raw Fruits or Vegetables? You Might Have Oral Allergy Syndrome
Looking for Love Over 50? Here Are the Best Dating Sites For Women
The 10 Best Podcasts We're Loving Right Now
7 Resume Red Flags And Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
18 Best Netflix True Crime Documentaries (2018)
10 Hilarious Ways "Moonstruck" Is Exactly Like Your Italian Household
Was I Overly Needy, or Was He Just Too Independent For Love?
This Secret Netflix Hack Allows You to Unlock a Bunch of Genres
Scientists Are Starting To Understand Why We Get Hot Flashes
The Ultimate City Guide: Paris, France