Boy do I love me some good taters. Like seriously. Potatoes as a group are probably my favorite food group. But often, they're resigned to sour cream, butter, chives, bacon bits. While there's nothing wrong with that...your potato experience can be so, so much more. Next time you throw a few spuds in the oven, consider one of these topping ideas instead!
1. Buffalo Chicken Baked Potatoes
Instead of messy buffalo wings with a side of greasy fries, try this next time you have a craving for hot sauce. Goes great with a cold beer.
2. Mushroom Gravy and Swiss Cheese Baked Potatoes
This just screams rainy Sunday evening meal.
3. Hasselback Baked Potatoes
These are so crispy and tender...it's like potato chips and baked potatoes decided to have a baby.
4. Greek Yogurt Gorgonzola Baked Potato
Creamy with a little bite from the gorgonzola. You won't be sorry.
5. French Onion Baked Potatoes
As if French Onion Soup couldn't get any more rich or filling...just add a whole potato! Oh. Em. Gee.
6. Try Your Next Potato Italian Style
Imagine: pesto...ricotta...pancetta... The options are limitless.
7. Bacon, Brie, and Cremini Mushroom Baked Potato
Rich creaminess from the brie, crispiness from the bacon, and a meaty bite from the mushrooms...holy moly.
SHARE with your tater-lovin' friends.