This cocktail is a breeze to put together! With it's fresh ingredients and bubbles, you'll be sure to add this to your permanent cocktail rotation.
Try it at your next book club, garden party, or on a lazy, warm afternoon. Here's how to make it:
- 2 oz cucumber, peeled and chopped + thin slices, unpeeled for garnish
- 1.5 oz your favorite gin (extra points if you use a cucumber-infused variety)
- .5 oz St. Germain
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- .5 oz simple syrup
- Club soda
- Fresh mint
- Fresh cilantro
- Lemon zest
- Muddle the chopped cucumber in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Not sure how to muddle? Click here.
- Add gin, St. Germain, lemon juice, and simple syrup to the shaker. Fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Add ice to the serving glass. (A tall glass, like a highball, is suggested, but use whatever you have. A Mason jar might be fun...)
- Strain cocktail into glass and top with club soda.
- Garnish as you please with the optional ingredients and a slice of cucumber.
- Severe immediately.
Being bartender is the best.
SHARE this recipe with your cocktail crew!