Quick, Easy, and Addictive: Apple Pie Bites
Just like apple pie, but without all the hassle.
You just can't go wrong with baking an apple pie. Try a twist on this American-favorite by making apple pie bites. This warm and delicious bite-sized dessert is easy as pie — pun intended.
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or nutmeg + 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or nutmeg for sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 slices
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Mix together cinnamon/nutmeg and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Melt butter. Toss apples in melted butter.
- On baking sheet, evenly arrange crescent roll triangles.
- Evenly sprinkle brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
- On the wide portion of each triangle, place a butter-coated apple slice. Roll to wrap the slice in crescent dough.
- Brush each roll with butter remaining in the bottom of your bowl. Sprinkle with cinnamon/nutmeg.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
H/T: The Blond Cook
SHARE with your buddies (or keep it as a secret for your next potluck)
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.