- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2-4 dashes Tabasco (depending on how spicy you like things)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Juice of one lemon wedge
- 2 oz vodka
- Fill glass with ice cubes and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker** + more ice and shake.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
- Strain*** into your ice filled glass and garnish with a celery stalk and lemon wedge.
** If you don't have a cocktail shaker, everything can be mixed together in a large glass with a long spoon.
*** I actually prefer my Bloody Mary with a little texture, so straining can be a personal preference.
SHARE with your brunch buddies!