Important Info: How To Make The *Perfect* Bloody Mary
A perfect Bloody Mary is essential to a delicious brunch...or to a horrible hangover. Unfortunately, not all Bloody Mary's are created equally. This recipe, however, won't disappoint.
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2-4 dashes Tabasco (depending on how spicy you like things)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Juice of one lemon wedge
- 2 oz vodka
- Fill glass with ice cubes and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker** + more ice and shake.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
- Strain*** into your ice filled glass and garnish with a celery stalk and lemon wedge.
** If you don't have a cocktail shaker, everything can be mixed together in a large glass with a long spoon.
*** I actually prefer my Bloody Mary with a little texture, so straining can be a personal preference.
SHARE with your brunch buddies!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.