Easy Lunch Prep: Tuna Salads
It doesn't get more delicious and easy than this salad.
Sometimes a simple salad is all you need to keep you going throughout the day. Try this refreshing meal the next time you're craving tuna!
- canned solid white tuna in water, drained
- mixed spring greens
- fresh ground black pepper
- heirloom grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- thinly sliced red onions
- thinly sliced white cheddar (I used my vegetable peeler to get thin, bite sized pieces)
- balsamic vinegar
- Package greens, tomatoes, onions, and cheddar together.
- In a separate container, pack 1/2 - 1 can of tuna (depending on your serving size preference), to avoid soggy lettuce. Top with black pepper, to taste.
- When ready to eat, top with tuna and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
SHARE with your lunch buddies!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
8 Incredibly Beneficial Podcasts for Female Entrepreneurs, Everywhere
Ice, Ice, Baby. Rank These Types of Ice Cubes In This Chill Voting Process
The Best SPF Moisturizers for Mature Skin
It’s Time to Vote for the WORST Friends Characters
Are These The Best Classic Books, Ever? Time to Rank Them!
Are These The Best Episodes of Carpool Karaoke with James Corden? Vote!
The Only Crystal Shops You Need to Visit in Los Angeles
Busy Mom's Rejoice! Here Are The Best Home Gel Manicure Options
10 Things Donald Trump Has Said This Year That Are The Worst
The Importance of Grandparents in a Child's Life Is Greater Than You Know
A Definitive Ranking of the Best Hair Products for Gray Hair
The Only Books You Need to Read This October Are Here