Easy Lunch Prep: Tuna Salads
It doesn't get more delicious and easy than this salad.
Sometimes a simple salad is all you need to keep you going throughout the day. Try this refreshing meal the next time you're craving tuna!
- canned solid white tuna in water, drained
- mixed spring greens
- fresh ground black pepper
- heirloom grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- thinly sliced red onions
- thinly sliced white cheddar (I used my vegetable peeler to get thin, bite sized pieces)
- balsamic vinegar
- Package greens, tomatoes, onions, and cheddar together.
- In a separate container, pack 1/2 - 1 can of tuna (depending on your serving size preference), to avoid soggy lettuce. Top with black pepper, to taste.
- When ready to eat, top with tuna and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
SHARE with your lunch buddies!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
10 Gifts for Terminally Ill Cancer Patients
10 Books That Every Cancer Patient Needs To Read
It's Not Easy but Here Are 13 Things To Say When Someone Dies of Cancer
Is Climate Change Effecting Your Mental Health?
5 Ways to Cope When Your Parent Has Cancer
The Absolute 5 Best Supplements That Women Over 40 Should Be Taking
It's Okay to Feel Sad Sometimes, Here's Why
Ladies, Here Are the Quickest Ways to Instantly Boost Your Libido
These Are The States You Should Retire To If You Want To Avoid Property Tax
9 Best Pregnancy Podcasts of 2018 You Need in Your Life Right Now
Want To Retire Early? Here Are The 8 Jobs That'll Get You There
8 Fun Things To Do Now That You're Retired