Easy Lunch Prep: Tuna Salads
It doesn't get more delicious and easy than this salad.
Sometimes a simple salad is all you need to keep you going throughout the day. Try this refreshing meal the next time you're craving tuna!
- canned solid white tuna in water, drained
- mixed spring greens
- fresh ground black pepper
- heirloom grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- thinly sliced red onions
- thinly sliced white cheddar (I used my vegetable peeler to get thin, bite sized pieces)
- balsamic vinegar
- Package greens, tomatoes, onions, and cheddar together.
- In a separate container, pack 1/2 - 1 can of tuna (depending on your serving size preference), to avoid soggy lettuce. Top with black pepper, to taste.
- When ready to eat, top with tuna and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
SHARE with your lunch buddies!