Easy Lunch Prep: Tuna Salads
It doesn't get more delicious and easy than this salad.
Sometimes a simple salad is all you need to keep you going throughout the day. Try this refreshing meal the next time you're craving tuna!
- canned solid white tuna in water, drained
- mixed spring greens
- fresh ground black pepper
- heirloom grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- thinly sliced red onions
- thinly sliced white cheddar (I used my vegetable peeler to get thin, bite sized pieces)
- balsamic vinegar
- Package greens, tomatoes, onions, and cheddar together.
- In a separate container, pack 1/2 - 1 can of tuna (depending on your serving size preference), to avoid soggy lettuce. Top with black pepper, to taste.
- When ready to eat, top with tuna and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
SHARE with your lunch buddies!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.