Easy Lunch Prep: Tuna Salads
It doesn't get more delicious and easy than this salad.
Sometimes a simple salad is all you need to keep you going throughout the day. Try this refreshing meal the next time you're craving tuna!
- canned solid white tuna in water, drained
- mixed spring greens
- fresh ground black pepper
- heirloom grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- thinly sliced red onions
- thinly sliced white cheddar (I used my vegetable peeler to get thin, bite sized pieces)
- balsamic vinegar
- Package greens, tomatoes, onions, and cheddar together.
- In a separate container, pack 1/2 - 1 can of tuna (depending on your serving size preference), to avoid soggy lettuce. Top with black pepper, to taste.
- When ready to eat, top with tuna and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
SHARE with your lunch buddies!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
These 23 Incredible Moisturizers Will Save Your Oily Skin
In A Total Miranda Move, Cynthia Nixon Is Running For Governor Of New York
9 Successful Women-Led Companies That Will Inspire Your Inner Girlboss
The Best Amazon Original Shows You Shouldn't Miss
Donald Trump Out-Racists Himself, Thinks Only Black People Are On Welfare
Rudy Giuliani, Overweight White Man, Makes Fat Joke About Hillary Clinton
A Movie On Netflix for Every Mood
Where To Watch Dynasty Season 1 Episode 16 Online
13 Embarrassing Things All Pet Owners Do But Totally Keep Secret, 'Til Now
12 Novels To Read With Your Book Club
10 Banned TV Episodes That You Can Watch Now
Fahrenheit 451: HBO Release Date, Cast, And Trailer