7 Tasty Slow-Cooker Vegetarian Dinners Even Meat Eaters Will Love
Cause meat does not a meal make.
I've been trying to find a way to incorporate more vegetarian dishes into my everyday rotation, and to be honest, it's been hard to find something hearty and that sticks to my ribs, that's also meat free.
But these dishes change the game. They're quick to throw together and re-heat so well (hellooooo leftovers!), you'll definitely want to save this in your "Favorite Recipes" folder.
1. Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Tofu and Spinach
2. Slow Cooker Mushroom Barley Risotto
3. Slow Cooker Curried Lentil Soup
4. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
5. Mushroom Spinach Crock Pot Stroganoff
6. Vegetarian Chili
7. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup
Get ch'o veg on.
SHARE with your vegetarian buddies (or just all your buddies, because meat free dishes can be tasty AF)