Oh Baby! Here's 23 Instagram Captions For Your First Christmas As A Couple
With new beginnings come new traditions!
Oh Baby! Here Are 23 Instagram Captions For Your First Christmas As A Couple
It's official: What started as a pandemic in March of 2020 has extended all the way to the end-of-year holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Even with holidays looking somewhat different this year, some things are bound to remain the same. Things like spending the holidays with your new bae, and of course, posting about it on Instagram. So go ahead, still embrace some of that classic holiday spirit.
Instagram Captions for the Holidays
- We're snuggled up together like two birds of a feather would be.
- “For it is plain, as anyone can see. We’re simply meant to be.” ~The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "It's not what's under the tree that matters; it's who's gathered around it." ~ Charlie Brown
- Meet me under the mistletoe!
- The only gift I want this year is your presence.
Instagram Quotes for Couples
- Tis the season to sparkle!
- May your days be merry and bright.
- It truly is, the most wonderful time of the year.
- The tree isn't the only thing getting LIT this year!
- When you and bae sleigh the day #HolidayCheer
- "If there is love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time." ~Faith Hill
- Baby it's hard to focus when I see you walking around the room. #SantaTellMe
Instagram Holiday Quotes
- "It's Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive." ~The Holiday
- "Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart." ~The Polar Express
- May your days be merry and bright this holiday season!
- All is calm, all is bright.
- Meet me under the mistletoe. #FirstChristmas
- YOU are what makes the season bright.
- Santa delivered my gift early this year!
- "Later on, we'll conspire, as we dream by the fire. To face unafraid, the plans that we've made, walking in a winter wonderland." ~ Winter Wonderland
- Feeling merry and bright
- First Christmas! #MyEarlyChristmasPresent
- All I want for Christmas is YOU!