Go Ahead and Channel Your Inner Kook With These 21 Outerbanks Quotes
Short but sweet, our unique compilation of quotes will test just how big of a fan you REALLY are!
21 Outerbanks Quotes That Will Help You Channel Your Inner Kook
Thinking back on early quarantine days probably reminds you of mid March, celebrity sing-alongs (Imagine, anyone?), "flattening the curve" and maybe even the hit Netflix show, Outerbanks. Even now, seven months later, Outerbanks seems to frequently work its way into the Netflix top 10? Maybe it's the swoon-worthy teens, the good summer vibes or the fun treasure-hunt aspect of the show, but whatever it is, this show seems to have viewers of all age groups enthralled.
That is why we have scoured the internet for some of the show's best quotes. Read through our star-studded list and find out if you are more "Kook" or "Pogue"! Either way, you're sure to love reliving such a feel-good summer show.
The Best Outerbanks Quotes
- "Don't worry, I will sugar mama you." — Sarah
- "Denial’s underrated. You should try it sometime. It’s highly effective, and it’s only denial if you’re wrong." — John B.
- "Woogity woogity woogity!" — Pope
- "Stop barking at the snakes!" — JJ
- "Dude! Did you just yeet over that chain?" — Sarah
- " I'd for sure put his skull into the ground but like I said, I'm not a jealous guy. I don't really care at the end of the day." — Topper
Outerbanks Quotes Continued
- "We’re the Pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." — John B.
- "No pogue-on-pogue macking." — JJ
- "The Outer Banks, paradise on Earth. It’s the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island." — John B
- "The downside of Pogue life is we’re ignored and neglected. But the upside of Pogue life? We’re ignored and neglected, which means we do whatever we want, whenever we want." — John B
- "You love being seen with me, but you don't love me." — Sarah
- "That’s JJ. Mild kleptomaniac and a future tax cheat." — John B
- "Biggest pet peeve? Easy. Giving 1% to the environment. We only have one Earth, we should be giving it 100%, bare minimum." — Kiara
- "When people get close to me, I feel trapped. And I bail and I blame them for it." — Sarah
- "John B, I know you are there, son. I know you can hear me, and if you love my daughter like I think you love my daughter, then you will turn that boat around and come back." — Ward
- "You hang out with trash, you get dirty." — Mr. C
- "It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever." — John B.
- "You might end up in the lion’s den, but you don’t go there on purpose." — JJ
- "Mold is good for you, it’s just a natural organism." — JJ
- "Stupid things have good outcomes all the time." — JJ
- "Hey, do you remember when you kissed me?" — Kiara
Let's Keep The Conversation Going...
What classic Outerbanks quote will you adopt now? We want to know! Tweet us @womendotcom or follow us on Facebook and Instagram!