The 17 Phases Of Christmas Day, As Told By The Kardashians
'Keeping Up With Khristmas'
Christmas Day is supposed to be a joyous time where families come together to celebrate the holiday season. But things don't always so smoothly. Whether it's your drunk uncle who can't stop talking about politics or your well-intentioned grandma who keeps pestering you about your love live, Christmas Day is full of emotions, excitement, and (thank God) eggnog.
If there's one family who knows how to keep it 100 when it comes to the holidays, it's Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, and Co. We're counting down the 17 phases of Christmas Day, as told by the Kardashians:
1. WHEN YOUR MOM WON'T LET YOU OPEN ANY PRESENTS EARLY
2. WHEN YOU TAKE TOO LONG DECIDING WHAT TO WEAR TO GRANDMA'S
3. WHEN YOUR PARENTS MAKE YOU GO TO CHURCH FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
4. WHEN YOUR COUSIN-TURNED-BFF ARRIVES HOME FROM COLLEGE
5. WHEN YOU SHOW UP 90 MINUTES LATE TO YOUR RELATIVE'S HOUSE
6. WHEN YOUR UNCLE STILL CALLS YOU BUY YOUR CHILDHOOD NICKNAME
7. WHEN YOUR RELATIVES KEEP PESTERING YOU TO TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
8. WHEN YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE-FLOWING DRINKS
9. WHEN YOUR DIET IS CLEARLY BLOWN SO YOU HAVE FULL REIGN TO PIG OUT
10. WHEN YOUR YOUNGER SIBLING WON'T STOP SINGING THE HIPPOPOTAMOUS SONG
11. WHEN YOUR CREEPY DISTANT RELATIVE KEEPS CORNERING YOU UNDER THE MISTLETOE
12. WHEN YOU DON'T GET ANY OF THE GIFTS YOU ACTUALLY WANTED
13. WHEN YOUR MOM HAS HAD ONE-TOO-MANY GLASSES OF MULLED WINE
14. WHEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE MANDATORY FAMILY PHOTO
15. WHEN YOU'RE READY TO RETURN TO THE PLACE THAT REALLY MATTERS
16. WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY, EVEN THOUGH THEY GET ON YOUR NERVES
17. WHEN YOU PROUDLY ACCEPT YOUR FAMILY, DYSFUNCTION AND ALL
SHARE this story!