The 7 Emotional Stages Of Cheating On Your Diet
There's no greater betrayal than when your roommate orders pizza...
1. The moment you realize you’ve put on a few pounds.
Whether it’s an unflattering photo or just a “fat” mirror in the dressing room, you can’t hide from the truth.
2. You set a weight loss goal and vow to stick to it.
Nothing will stop you from getting back in shape.
3. Your friends start to taunt you about your all-veggie no-carb meals.
Why do they have to rub salt in the wound… oh, salty potato chips sound so good right now.
4. You give into peer pressure and take just one bite of that cupcake.
You know you can't resist...
5. You tell yourself you’ll just burn it off at the gym.
The ends justify the means, right?
6. You start feeling moody and irritable all the time.
The hanger is real.
7. You get drunk one night and binge eat ALL THE PIZZA.
Until next time, diet.
It took a lot of willpower, but you finally gave up dieting. Congrats!
SHARE your thoughts on dieting!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.