The 17 Steps Of Online Dating, As Told By Chelsea Handler
"I went out with a guy who once told me I didn't need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, I'm drinking so that you're more fun to be around."
If there's anyone who knows all about the single life, it's our girl Chelsea Handler. In the age of swiping and sexting, she's pretty much seen it all.
So when you find yourself single and ready to mingle, consider taking her blunt advice before you dive into the Tinder waters.
Here are the 17 steps of online dating, as told by Chelsea Handler:
1. WHEN YOU'RE SICK OF MEETING DRUNK GUYS AT THE BAR
2. WHEN YOUR FRIENDS CONVINCE YOU TO GIVE ONLINE DATING A TRY
3. WHEN YOU FILL OUT YOUR ONLINE PROFILE WITH ONLY THE BEST PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTOS
4. WHEN YOU SWIPE LEFT ON THE FIRST FEW GUYS YOU GET MATCHED WITH
5. WHEN GUYS WAYYY TOO YOUNG FOR YOU WANT SOME COUGAR ACTION
6. WHEN CREEPY DUDES START SENDING YOU DICK PICS
7. WHEN YOU FINALLY GET MATCHED WITH A HOT GUY
8. WHEN YOU WORK UP THE NERVE TO SEND HIM A MESSAGE
9. WHEN HE FINALLY ASKS YOU TO GO OUT
10. WHEN YOU CAN'T WAIT TO TELL ALL YOUR GIRL FRIENDS
11. WHEN YOU STALK HIS SOCIAL MEDIA BEFORE YOUR DATE
12. WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY ON THE DATE AND MAKING SMALL TALK
13. WHEN HE STARTS ASKING YOU ABOUT YOUR INTERESTS
14. WHEN YOU REALIZE HE'S NOTHING LIKE HIS PROFILE PORTRAYED
15. WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE DATE
16. WHEN YOU COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE TO DITCH EARLY
17. WHEN YOU GET HOME AND VOW TO NEVER ONLINE DATE AGAIN
SHARE this story with your friends who are online dating!