Here's How You Can Donate To Chelsea Manning's Historic Campaign For Senate
"#WeGotThis 😎🌈💕 "
Chelsea Manning has officially announced her Senate run in Maryland.
The 30-year-old former U.S. Army intelligence analyst is planning to run as a Democrat and will most likely primary against incumbent Ben Cardin.
But many of her supporters are wondering how to donate to Chelsea Manning's campaign fund for senate.
How to donate to Chelsea Manning’s campaign fund for senate:
Manning is no stranger to raising money, having received over $175,000 in donations to her Welcome Home GoFundMe campaign after she was pardoned by President Barack Obama and released from prison.
The whistleblower-turned-political-activist is currently relying on grassroots funding for her senate bid. While some of her supporters have sent donations to her Welcome Home GoFundMe campaign, Manning recently tweeted that she has launched a separate ActBlue campaign aptly called Chelsea Manning For U.S. Senate.
donate: https://t.co/xn4k74SZPc— Chelsea E. Manning (@xychelsea) January 14, 2018
Supporters can elect to donate $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, $2,700, or custom contribution amounts.
Almost anyone can donate money to support Manning's campaign. According to ActBlue's contribution rules:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
If you want to support Chelsea Manning's bid for senate, you can DONATE HERE.