11 Ways To Tell You're A True St. Louis Girl
Toasted rav = life.
It's no secret St. Louis women are some of the sweetest, cutest, down-to-earth girls in the county. After all, STL girls are All-American! Their Midwest manners and laid-back attitude make them some of the funnest people to be around.
We're counting down the top 11 things you'll only understand if you're a true St. Louis girl!
11. You're sick of people asking if you went to school with Karlie Kloss.
"NO, and I haven't met Nelly either!"
10. You could never date a Royals fan.
Cardinals baseball is a religion. That would be a dating deal breaker!
9. You follow hockey more than all your out-of-town guy friends.
And not just for the eye candy! Blues hockey is what actually makes the cold winter months bearable.
8. Toasted rav is one of your main food groups.
The others are Fitz’s floats and Imo’s pizza. What girl has time for diets, anyways?
7. You only shave or wax your legs 3 months out of the year.
When you're still wearing a winter coat in early spring, shaving is pretty pointless.
6. You and your gal pals live at Ted Drewe’s in the summer.
And you’re shocked whenever there isn’t a long line out front.
5. You know it’s really called St. Louis Bread Co.
For the last time, it's NOT Panera.
4. You and your girlfriends spend your summers at the Ozarks.
And you know it's the only way to escape Missouri's humidity.
3. You know the best pizza is from Imo’s.
Thin crust and square cut is where it’s at.
2. You’d be seriously offended if a guy at a bar bought you a PBR.
Your blood type is the King of Beers, a.k.a. Budweiser.
1. This means home.
You love living in The Gateway City and wouldn’t dream of calling anywhere else home.
SHARE this story with your fellow STL girls!