9 Times The “Hocus Pocus” Sanderson Sisters Understood Your Tinder Problems
Online dating can be such a witch!
It's no secret that online dating can be a bit of a struggle. From getting catfished to swiping endlessly, Tinder isn't always the easiest place to meet a dateable guy. Sometimes it feels like "it's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus."
We're counting down the top nine times the Sanderson Sisters understood your Tinder problems!
1. When you spend more time than you’d like to admit editing your photos.
Is it even considered a real selfie if it isn't Photoshopped?
2. When a guy is clearly lying about his real age.
Exactly how many times have you turned "30"?
3. When he sends you an unsolicited dick pic.
It's just flashing via your smartphone, guys. Stop doing it.
4. When you find out you’re being catfished.
5. When he asks you out and you get caught doing your happy dance.
There goes trying to play it cool in front of your friends.
6. When you try to find your date in a crowded place.
Let the hunting begin!
7. When he looks nothing like his profile photos, so you do a double-take.
Exactly how long ago were those photos taken?
8. When you get stood up for your date.
There's no one flakier than a Tinder date. No one.
9. When you give up and decide to have a girls’ night instead.
At least you'll always have your #girlsquad!
SHARE this story with your Tinder-addicted girl friends!