9 Struggles Only People With Asthma Will Understand
Inhaler = Life
It ain’t easy bein’ weezy. Here’s why having asthma is the worst:
1. Running is the bane of your existence.
2. Trying to breathe is a workout in itself.
Seriously, I'm working hard over here people!!
3. People assume you’re a smoker.
I JUST HAVE ASTHMA, OK!!!
4. High altitudes are not your friend.
You can't just go climbing mountains and chasing waterfalls like the other kids.
5. You never look cool when using your inhaler.
And NO you cannot borrow my inhaler to dress up as a nerd for Halloween, thank you very much.
6. You could never join the swim team.
7. Smoky bars are your worst enemy.
I. CAN'T. BREATHE.
8. You keep finding inhalers in random places.
¯ \ _ ( ツ ) _ / ¯
9. You can oddly relate to pugs.
At the end of the day, the little guy is just trying to breathe!!
SHARE this story with your asthmatic friends!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.