9 Struggles Only People With Asthma Will Understand
Inhaler = Life
It ain’t easy bein’ weezy. Here’s why having asthma is the worst:
1. Running is the bane of your existence.
2. Trying to breathe is a workout in itself.
Seriously, I'm working hard over here people!!
3. People assume you’re a smoker.
I JUST HAVE ASTHMA, OK!!!
4. High altitudes are not your friend.
You can't just go climbing mountains and chasing waterfalls like the other kids.
5. You never look cool when using your inhaler.
And NO you cannot borrow my inhaler to dress up as a nerd for Halloween, thank you very much.
6. You could never join the swim team.
7. Smoky bars are your worst enemy.
I. CAN'T. BREATHE.
8. You keep finding inhalers in random places.
¯ \ _ ( ツ ) _ / ¯
9. You can oddly relate to pugs.
At the end of the day, the little guy is just trying to breathe!!
SHARE this story with your asthmatic friends!