14 Undeniable Signs That Carbs Are Your Boyfriend
"You miss 100% of the pizzas you don’t eat." - Wayne Gretzky (kind of).
It was love at first bite.
There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can’t be improved with carbs.
Your love for carbs is unconditional — even if they always aren’t kind to your waistline.
Let's face it: guys come and go, but carbs are forever. Here are the 14 undeniable signs carbs are your boyfriend:
1. You ate a vegetable once. It was awful.
2. Your four main food groups are pizza, pasta, fries, and more pizza.
3. You’re deeply disturbed by the thought of spaghetti squash.
4. You tried cutting carbs once, and it was the most devastating 2 hours of your life.
5. The only reason you work out is so you can eat a whole pizza afterwards.
6. In fact, there’s basically nothing you wouldn’t do for pizza.
7. Your ideal salad ratio is 75% croutons and 25% that other stuff.
8. Your waiter drastically underestimates the amount of pasta you want.
9. Your idea of a romantic night in involves cuddling on the couch with a large pizza and a Netflix marathon.
10. You're offended when they even have to ask, “Do you want fries with that?”
11. A girl’s night out isn’t a success if it doesn’t end with you drunk eating at a diner.
12. There’s a direct correlation between your mood and how many carbs you’ve consumed.
13. You can’t spell h-a-p-p-i-n-e-s-s without p-i-z-z-a.
14. Some people call it carbo-loading; you just call it living life to the fullest.
SHARE this story with someone who's in love with carbs!