13 Random Thoughts That All Women Have Secretly Had In The Shower
Do I really need to shave today?
Showering as a female is an interesting experience, to say the least. From all the shaving to all the exfoliating, women spend a good amount of time in the shower. And that leaves them a lot of time to think.
Here are the 13 random thoughts all women have in the shower:
1. (While singing)... Dude I am basically Adele.
I could totally make it on American Idol.
2. When's the last time I shaved my legs? Last week? Two weeks ago?
Meh... I'll wear pants.
3. How do people have sex in this thing?
IRL you just slip all over the place, nooooo thank you
4. Ugh, shoulda peed before I got in here.
Shhhh no one will know.
5. Why the hell is it called a loofah?
w t f
6. “I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine…”
7. I'll probably have at least 15 missed texts by the time I get out of here
(Let's be real, girl, you'll have 1 if you're lucky)
8.Clutching shampoo bottle “I’d like to thank the Academy…”
This isso unexpected!
9. What was that noise.....
IS SOMEONE OUT THERE???
10. Why do we put shampoo on before conditioner, anyway?
Who freaking knows.
11. OMG OMG where did the hot water go???
12. MY EYES, MY EYES, SHAMPOO IN MY EYES
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow
13. TBH, I just wish I was taking a bubble bath.
SHARE what random thoughts you have in the shower!