It's no secret Wisconsin women are some of the sweetest, cutest, down-to-earth girls in the county. After all, Wisconsin girls are dairy-fed and All-American! Their Midwest manners and laid-back attitude make them some of the funnest people to be around.
We're counting down the top 11 things you'll only understand if you're a true Wisconsin girl!
11. You could never date a Vikings or Bears fan.
In Wisconsin, the Green Bay Packers are a religion. This is a total dating dealbreaker!
10. You can out-drink all of your guy friends.
You're a complete #beerboss and proud of it!
9. Cheese is one of your main food groups.
The others are brats, butter burgers, and cream puffs.
8. You only shave or wax your legs 3 months out of the year.
When you're still wearing a winter coat in early spring, shaving is pretty pointless.
7. You don't get cold unless it's below zero.
You've rocked a bikini at Lambeau before, and you do the Polar Plunge every year.
6. You know that Cheeseheads are appropriate for any occasion.
And you can never wear too much green and gold.
5. Your Halloween costumes are never slutty.
It's hard to be a sexy nurse/witch/cop/firefighter when your costume has to fit over a snowsuit.
4. You get excited when WI is referenced in your favorite movies and shows.
From "Mean Girls" and "Bridesmaids" to "That 70s Show" and "Titanic," you always feel a sense of pride when your home state gets a shout out.
3. You'd choose beer over wine any day.
Your blood type is either Miller, Spotted Cow, or PBR. Don't forget to "Drink Wisconsinbly!"
2. Your wardrobe consists of camo and bright orange after September 1.
Your're an avid hunter and know how to use a gun.
1. You know just what to do when you hear "Jump Around."
You love the Dairy State and wouldn't dream of calling anywhere else home.
SHARE this story with your fellow female Cheeseheads!