Top 5 At-Home-Mani Tips
You don't need to spend $50 to have your paws looking fresh AF.
1. Use ICE WATER to dry your nails in under three minutes
After your last coat, wait one minute and then dip your tips into a bowl of ice water. VOILA!
2. Make a dotter for your nails using a pencil, a pin and paint.
Now, flowers are the simplest step!
3. Use PAM oil to set your mani and prevent future smudging.
4. Follow this diagram for the perfect application...
Now, you know how to stroke!
5. Use sheer Band-Aids to get the perfect at-home french tips!
Before you know it, you'll be a professional.