SOS you've gotten wine on your favorite WHITE top!? Fear not, several people have confirmed that the following process will indeed free the stain from your beloved top.
What You'll Need:
- large rubber band
- boiling water/stove
- washing machine
What You Do:
- Blot, DO NOT RUB -- dab at your wine stain with a damp cotton cloth to absorb the wine
- Pull Fabric Taut -- slide your bowl underneath the fabric so that the stain is centered over the bowl and then secure it with a large rubber band
- Sprinkle Some Salt -- pour salt on the stain (generously) and let it sit for about 5 minutes to let the salt absorb the liquid
- Add Boiling H2O -- slowly pour boiling water over your stain from at least 8 inches above the bowl
- Throw It In The Wash -- use your hottest setting on the washer to put the clothing item through one full cycle
- You're done! Now go drink more wine!
Don't forget to share this with all of your wine-o friends so they can save their favorite top too!