Growing Up With A Sister As Told By WWF Fighters
A list that describes exactly how you felt when she stole your bubble gum Lip Smackers.
1. When you hear her standing up for you...
... and you wonder what she wants.
2. When she breaks something of yours...
revenge is a bitch, bitch.
3. When you tricked her into trampoline stunts.
YOU'RE OKAY, YOU'RE FINE, DON'T TELL MOM, YOU ARE LITERALLY FINE.
4. When mom asked if your sister finished her chores.
5. Hugging it out for the parents.
Like, I'm sorry, okay? Get over it?
6. That beautiful five-letter word: K-A-R-M-A
7. When mom accidentally said SHE had to do YOUR chore
~LIVIN' LA VIDA LOCA~
8. When you see an instagram of her in your shirt.
I. Will. Kill. You.
9. Daydreaming of letting go.
10. When mom wasn't home and left you in charge.
11. When you both got away with something seriously epic.
mouthing "we are totally bad (extra whisper) ass!"
12. When she finally admitted you were right about that one thing.
BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER.
13. When she was gone for a sleepover and you raided her room.
Through all the hair-pulling, clothes-stealing, life-ruining moments we all came to one final realization: you make the perfect pair.