11 Things All West Virginia Girls Have In Common
Wild, Wonderful West Virginia.
1. When you were little, you always dreamt of spending a romantic night at The Greenbrier
2. There's nothing you wouldn't do for a pepperoni roll...
3. You're very fond of the fact that Mother's Day originated in your home state
4. You've definitely learned a thing or two from Harper's Ferry!
5. You are WELL AWARE of who the white silhouette in the NBA logo is...
(it rhymes with Shmerry Smest)
6. The way to your heart is a good plate of biscuits and gravy.
7. When it comes to waterfalls, you know that nothing compares to Elakala... NOTHING.
8. You'll argue that no fruit salad is complete without some ~*pawpaw*~
9. You know what it means when someone asks you to "sit for a spell"
10. Dating a guy who isn't into WVU or Marshall is out of the question.
11. And finally, you don't understand people who don't value the outdoors.
SHARE this with your friends if any of these items made you PROUD TO BE FROM WEST VIRGINIA!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Students Take Aim At The GOP & NRA | National School Walkout PHOTOS
12 Books Every College Student Needs To Read Before Graduating
Stacey Dash Is 'Clueless' If She Thinks Running For Congress Is A Good Idea
Does Donald Trump Want To Say “Ya Fired!” To Javanka Next?
Betsy DeVos Went On '60 Minutes’ To Defend Herself & It Was Cringeworthy AF
Rudy Giuliani, Overweight White Man, Makes Fat Joke About Hillary Clinton
Here Are 10 Books That Are Banned In Prisons
WATCH Ivanka Trump Spinelessly Answer If She Believes Her Father’s Accusers
12 Novels To Read With Your Book Club
Donald Trump Out-Racists Himself, Thinks Only Black People Are On Welfare
Banned Books That Shaped America
Think You Have What It Takes To Be A Spy? See Red Sparrow In Theaters Now