1. When you were little, you always dreamt of spending a romantic night at The Greenbrier
2. There's nothing you wouldn't do for a pepperoni roll...
3. You're very fond of the fact that Mother's Day originated in your home state
4. You've definitely learned a thing or two from Harper's Ferry!
5. You are WELL AWARE of who the white silhouette in the NBA logo is...
(it rhymes with Shmerry Smest)
6. The way to your heart is a good plate of biscuits and gravy.
7. When it comes to waterfalls, you know that nothing compares to Elakala... NOTHING.
8. You'll argue that no fruit salad is complete without some ~*pawpaw*~
9. You know what it means when someone asks you to "sit for a spell"
10. Dating a guy who isn't into WVU or Marshall is out of the question.
11. And finally, you don't understand people who don't value the outdoors.
SHARE this with your friends if any of these items made you PROUD TO BE FROM WEST VIRGINIA!