16 Things You'll Only Understand If You're A True Baltimore Girl
This one's for the REAL Baltimore girls.
1. You've eaten an ungodly amount of Berger's
2. Lexington Market is honestly one of your top 3 favorite places on earth
3. Only you know the true meaning behind Tide Point
4. You've been to Druid Hill with every single one of your boyfriends
5. You were shocked the first time you saw the 'Devine' statue IRL
6. Your college diet was basically 90% Natty Boh and Polock Johnny's polish sausages
7. You can empathize with people who have lost their savings at Pimlico
8. You'd never date a guy who wasn't a fan of the 'Birds"
9. And the sound of Rex Barney will always give you nostalgia
10. Boog's has a large slice of your heart
11. Bammas are your demise
12. You'll agree that there's nothing more annoying than a pestering five-oh
13. You're sick and tired of out-of-towners asking about your accent
14. You know that Honfest is actually a real thing
15. Your childhood wouldn't have been the same without Mondy and Neptuna
16. You know the true value of a boyfriend with a boat
SHARE this with your friends if anything on this list made you say I LOVE BALTIMORE!!!
Quiz: Can We Guess What Region You're From Based On The Words You Use?
20 Embarrassing Things That All Women Do But Totally Keep Secret, 'Til Now
Quiz: Can You Correctly Spell These 20 Commonly Misspelled Words?
Trending on Women.com
The 20 Best Women's March Signs To Dismantle The Patriarchy This Weekend
Why Legalizing Sex Work Is A Feminist Issue
How To Save Money During Wedding Season
Where To Buy Women's March 2018 Merchandise For This Weekend
16 Best Vitamin C Serums You Can Buy On Amazon
These 16 YA Novels Will Get Your Teenager Through High School
40 Things You Didn't Know You Needed On Amazon For Under $20
Kim Kardashian's New Baby Is Here Via Surrogate! Here's What We Know...
These 10 Spy Novels Will Bring Out Your Inner James Bond
Where To Buy Oprah 2020 Merchandise, Because 'A New Day Is On The Horizon'
Can Chelsea Manning Legally Run For Office As A Convicted Felon?
12 Best Beginner Cookbooks For Recent College Graduates