16 Things You'll Only Understand If You're A True Baltimore Girl
This one's for the REAL Baltimore girls.
1. You've eaten an ungodly amount of Berger's
2. Lexington Market is honestly one of your top 3 favorite places on earth
3. Only you know the true meaning behind Tide Point
4. You've been to Druid Hill with every single one of your boyfriends
via 20th Century Fox
5. You were shocked the first time you saw the 'Devine' statue IRL
6. Your college diet was basically 90% Natty Boh and Polock Johnny's polish sausages
7. You can empathize with people who have lost their savings at Pimlico
8. You'd never date a guy who wasn't a fan of the 'Birds"
9. And the sound of Rex Barney will always give you nostalgia
10. Boog's has a large slice of your heart
via Screen Gems
11. Bammas are your demise
12. You'll agree that there's nothing more annoying than a pestering five-oh
13. You're sick and tired of out-of-towners asking about your accent
14. You know that Honfest is actually a real thing
15. Your childhood wouldn't have been the same without Mondy and Neptuna
16. You know the true value of a boyfriend with a boat
SHARE this with your friends if anything on this list made you say I LOVE BALTIMORE!!!