17 Reasons Why "The Princess Bride" Is The Best Movie Ever
No matter who you are, or where you're from... you'll never forget Inigo Montoya.
1. To begin, no matter who you are, you know EXACTLY who Inigo Montoya is.
clears throat HALLO, MAI NAME IZ INIGO MONTOYA.
2. Because Westley knew exactly how to make us freeze in our tracks.
3. And that there is more than one way into a woman's heart.
And a few decades years later, you still wish. You'll always wish.
4. Westley, Inigo and Fezzik taught us the art of problem solving.
And THAT is how you get shit done.
5. And how important it is to not to bottle up our emotions.
LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!
6. Because we never, ever want to enter the pit of despair.
7. Westley and Inigo showed us the true art of playful banter.
An almost flirtatious conversation, right before they try and kill each other.
8. And... speaking of banter... you still have no idea what "inconceivable" actually means.
--> in·con·ceiv·a·ble - adj. not capable of being imagined or grasped mentally; unbelievable.
9. In this movie, every single character taught us the importance of MOTIVATION.
10. And that the union between two people in love is beautiful.
11. After watching this move over and over again, you're still searching for your true love goals.
12. And you'll never understand how Robin Wright is a literal ageless queen.
13. The Princess Bride taught you the importance of a great belly laugh.
But seriously, I mean those I-can't-breathe-I'm-crying-I-might-pee laughs that change your soul for good.