15 Times You Wanted Yang To Be Your Surgeon
Raise your hand if you want to be Cristina's person.
1. When she was you, describing your fear of going home for Christmas break.
2. The other time she was you, talking about every party you've ever been invited to.
3. That time she showed us how she knew how to have a good time...
on the inside.
4. The moment when she gave the the speech of a lifetime.
BE A FORCE OF NATURE, DAMMIT.
5. The instant she proved she was better than everyone else.
6. When she said this and it made us really want to get our shit together.
7. When she said this in bed and you vowed to be her loyal follower for life.
8. When she proved that her competitiveness was unrivaled.
9. When she said the truest statement Shonda's ever written.
10. When she told us to get over our pity party.
11. That time she reminded us that WE ARE THE SUN.
12. When she showed us why confidence is important.
13. The episode where she reminded us that having emotions is okay.
14. When you remembered that Cristina was the original one to "Shake It Off."
15. And finally, when she preached what women REALLY want to hear.
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
14 Books Teenagers Can't EVEN Put Down
This Woman Exposed Lawmakers Who Took Oil & Gas Money — So They Cut Her Mic
The Best Places To Visit In 2018
9 Stunning Coffee Table Music Books To Delight All Your Senses
Here's Exactly How Much Blood Money Senators Get As Your Kids Are Murdered
Bachelorette Jojo Fletcher And Jordan Rodgers Talk About Kids
16 Best Wines for Beginners To Make You Look Fancy On A Budget
Dry Shampoo Sheets Are Here To Save Your Day
Ivanka Trump & Marco Rubio's Fake "Family Leave" Plan Will Rob Families
14 Murder Mystery Books That Are So Scary, Sherlock Sleeps With A Light On
16 Gorgeous Photos From Anastasia Bryzgalova's Instagram
Chloe Kim Tweets About Ice Cream Mid-Competition & Is Now An Olympic Hero