15 Ways To Tell If You're A True KU Girl
"If you could stop telling me I'm not in Kansas anymore, that'd be great."
1. You've DEFINITELY seen a tornado IRL
2. Memorial Stadium is synonymous with church in your world.
3. You'd spend your very last dollar at Arthur Bryant's.
4. At least one guy you've dated had "Rock Chalk" tattooed on them.
5. You know what people mean when they say "The Heartland'
6. In your opinion, the ONLY place for GNO is Massachusetts!
7. You're SO OVER Wizard of Oz jokes... so can everyone please stop telling them?
8. When you run, Tyreek Hill is your inspo.
9. After a night of too much drinking, all you want is yums.
10. You think any team outside of the AFC is whack!
11. You try to avoid associating with folks from Mizzou...
12. In your world, there's nothing more beautiful than a sunflower.
13. You've faced your fears on the Verruckt!
14. Sliders from White Castle give you LIFE.
15. And finally, BBQ is your legal middle name.
If we missed something, let us know in the comments below! Don't forget to SHARE this with your favorite Kansas Girl!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Does Donald Trump Want To Say “Ya Fired!” To Javanka Next?
9 Successful Women-Led Companies That Will Inspire Your Inner Girlboss
6 Things You Need To Know About Freezing Your Eggs
The Top 20 Banned Movies You Can Watch Now
The 7 Emotional Stages Of Cheating On Your Diet
Keep Your New Year's Resolution With These 6 Apps
Donald Trump Out-Racists Himself, Thinks Only Black People Are On Welfare
Parkland Survivor Has “Never Been So Unimpressed” After Trump Phone Call
Snapchat Update Adds Explore On Snap Map To Amp Up Your FOMO
7 Reasons Introverts Actually Make The Best Leaders
'Supernatural' Team Talk Season 14 Renewal & Why They Stayed On The Show
5 Ways Your Sleep Schedule Is Literally Making You Sick