13 Times Grey's Anatomy Actually Gave You Happy Tears
You know, it's not always a sad thing you're crying about.
1. It was so sweet when George said this.
2. But even sweeter when Meredith finally got to hear this.
3. We were all #TeamMeredith when she finally gave Lexie a break and helped her have pride in her identity.
4. It was heart-wrenching when Callie had her first conversation with her little tiny baby Sophia.
And you were like, "OH GOD, CALLIE WILL BE SUCH A GOOD MOM."
5. The moment Derek proposed to Meredith in that elevator, we lost it.
Full. Blown. Hysteria.
6. When Derek and Meredith welcomed baby Bailey, it was pure magic.
BE STILL MY HEART.
7. The episode where Derek and Meredith gave Izzie and Alex their wedding changed lives for the better.
But, for real, those flowers were everything.
8. Never forget the moment Ben and Miranda finally tied the knot.
GET IT BAILEY!
9. Or, even better, when Bailey officiated the #Calzona wedding!
Bailey for president 2016.
10. Our emotions were tormented when Jackson finally told April how he felt.
Like, we were already crying (bc we cry at weddings) and then THIS happens?!
11. While we're on the topic of weddings (awkward)... it was really cute when Jo surprised Alex with the couch.
Okay, for only a moment, try and forget that she hasn't given Alex a yes or a no yet and just appreciate the couch.
12. It was such a happy feeling we all felt when Teddy was finally in love with Henry.
We actually couldn't stop smiling.
13. And finally, we all shed a tear (or thirty) while Meredith and Cristina discussed their love for each other.
Because we know the feeling, and in that moment we really missed our own "person."